Gambar akan di upload setelah berjaya memakannya hahah
The website is : http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/3216/thai+beef+salad
This aromatic Asian salad combines lemony-flavoured coriander leaves with cool cucumber, refreshing mint and rare beef.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 1/2 tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 tbs finely chopped dark palm sugar
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 (about 680g) beef rump steak
- 1 x 200g pkt grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 continental cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 2 long fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked, large leaves torn
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil, leaves picked, large leaves torn
- 55g (1/3 cup) toasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, centre veins removed, finely shredded
- Whisk together lime juice, palm sugar, fish sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a jug. Place the steak in a glass or ceramic dish. Drizzle with half the dressing. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge, turning occasionally, for 2 hours to develop the flavours.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on high. Cook steak on grill for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Place the tomato, cucumber, onion, chilli, mint, coriander, basil, peanuts and lime leaves in a large bowl. Thinly slice steak across the grain and add to the salad. Drizzle with remaining dressing and gently toss to combine. Divide salad among bowls and serve immediately.