Ijab dan Kabul

Monday, 31 January 2011

Frustrated? Yes I am..menonggeng erk?

Being alone and always most of the times on my own really making me glued to the blogs.
Since working and moved to Labuan, I knew I really changed..mammoth one is ' I'm pounding kilos and kilos..gosh! Hahahahha
But if you ask me : am I going to stay in Labuan for another few years..the answer is YES!

It just that I really miss one thing (only one? Lots actually..) READING habit!
I couldn't get MY type of BOOKS here..that's frustrating right.
I will become CRAZY when I go to KK, outstation or even when going home (balik Semenanjung).. I'll ship those books, but I found I'm loosing `IT' bit by bit. I read ..I do but really slow..or maybe I need to slap my butt to wake me up hahhaha

Or maybe the blog-walking habit had kill the lust for reading books (not e-book..I hate it hahah). I tengah belek - belek my reading glasses...oh surely I won't get it increase..cukuplah kiri 450 degrees, kanan 400 degrees..terukkan? The glasses really defines how 'gila' I am and hooked into my reading. Or maybe cos I'm a bit older now hahah so I find I'm not as passionate as before..hmmm (hahhahah). Anyway..I memang tengah frust menonggeng..pasal apa..pasal nih la..hilangnya passionate and lust hahahha.... yesss! Happy nya berjaya kenakan orang yang membaca entry nih.

No comments:

Post a Comment